Daniel Y Lee
1300 S. Lincoln Ave.
Monterey Park, CA 91755
310 De Neve Dr.
Los Angeless, CA 90024
- Second year undergraduate student with two years experience in general chemistry, organic chemistry, and biology. Excellent lab skills.
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese and fairly competent in written Cantonese
- Conversational ability in Spanish and competent in written Spanish
- Taken two quarters of general chemistry lab
- In the process of completing a physics lab
- Familiar with MS Word, Wordperfect, Excel, Win95, WinNT, MS-Dos, Netscape Navigator, MS Internet Explorer, and various software
- Capable of designing web pages with HTML
- Capable of installing software
- Univerity of California, Los Angeles
- Biology Major
- Sophomore Status; Expected Graduation, June 1999
- Major GPA: 3.76
Lifetime Member of California Scholarship Federation, 1995
Golden State Exam Gold Seal, 1995
AP Scholar, 1995
The Elderly Indo-Chinese Association Scholarship, 1997
Lifetime Member, Phi Eta Sigma, 1996-Present
Lifetime Member, Alpha Lambda Delta, 1996-Present
Lifetime Member, National Society of Collegiate Scholars, 1996-Present